Monday, May 29, 2006

One down, two to go

Hi everybody!

The first and hardest day of exams is done. I came down with a cold Friday night and spent all day Saturday and Sunday studying reams of notes for today's four culture exams in four hours. The next two days are two exams each for French language courses.

Thank the Lord this cold isn't worse, or I would have been in misery this morning. But I hope you'll excuse me if I leave now, have to study for Tuesday and Wednesday, plus I'm running out of kleenexes.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the U.S.! And have fun together today, Ardith and the rest of the family. :) Think of your poor sister who's suffering through exams in France while you're partying during vacation.

Nah, on the other hand, don't feel sorry for me, I'll probably be visiting Paris and London this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy studying, ma chère :-) You will do well, I'm sure.

Hope your cold leaves quickly and that you enjoy Paris and London.

(The latter probably compares quite favorably to the Jerry Lewis movie we watched on Memorial Day)

Sharon said...

Oh, I don't know... watching Jerry Lewis with everyone at home would have been heaps of fun. Too bad I'm so uncultured that I don't know who Jerry Lewis is!

Anonymous said...

Neither did I...

Melinda