Friday, May 05, 2006

Five minutes on Friday

Well, as usual, by the time I've gotten to the university and taken care of my other business online - which today was mostly reading the family's blogs, reading my emails, downloading everything too long to read, trying to track down a mailing address for the Deutsche Bahn in order to resolve this ticket story which I'll be delighted to recount to you once it's done - there isn't much time left to post.

No problem, there isn't too much to tell. This morning I finished copying the 4th dissertation that we have to hand in for Written Expression. Our professor moved the date from yesterday to today - today is actually Grammar. Grammar is just about my favorite class, maybe because it's the easiest and most varied.

This morning I also tried some 99% chocolate. Mmm! Lindt really makes it too smooth, not very strong in my opinion.

Tomorrow Anja (a student from the Netherlands) and I are taking the 15-euro Saturday train to Paris to see Montmartre and whatever else we have time for.

Monday is a holiday, so I may not post before Tuesday.

Bon week-end!

(yep, that's really truly French. If you say <<Bonne fin de semaine>>, "end of the week" literally, it means Thursday and Friday, not Saturday and Sunday.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma chère, if God had intended for us to eat 99%, he wouldn't have provided Dove's. If you think Lindt's is too smooth.....*cough-choke*....well, nevermind....

Just come home safely and all will be forgiven....

Sharon said...

Okay, so which did God provide first, Dove's or the 100% cacoa bean?