Monday, May 22, 2006

The countdown begins

To tell the truth, I have been counting down the days ever since I got here - but now it's less than three weeks!

Alistair is a young British guy spending the year doing research work at the University of Bourgogne, and he attends my church. Well, this Sunday two of Alistair's friends (Steve and Edward) were there on a visit, so they and some of the French young people of the church and myself all went out to lunch and spent the afternoon doing things like drinking tea and eating Tiramisu and walking by the lake. I enjoyed speaking English for a change and especially enjoyed British humor... more jolly-ness than the usual French social get-togethers!

This week will be full of studying for exams, which take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week - the last three days of May. So there won't be much exciting to report.

No comments: