Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bonjour de Dijon

Hi. It's great to have Internet access again.

This comes to you from one of the computer labs in La Maison de l'Université at L'Université de Bourgogne in Dijon. They packed a lot of computers close together. Next time I will try the morning to see if it's less busy. As this French keyboard is just different enough to be annoying (A and Q switched, M where our ; ... this is zhqt it zould look like if I zerenùt pqying qny qttention to the difference: gorgeous; huh§) ... and as there is the occasional line of students who I assume are waiting to use the computers for more scholarly purposes than me, and as I want to to try catch up on a few emails, goodbye for now.

A bientôt
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tell me....how's the mustard?

Thainamu said...

Good to hear you are there safely. I hope you have a wonderful semester.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see that you got there safely! Ah, yes, those language typing difficulties. :) I found that out the other day too:
ф ы в а п р о л д ж э
a s d f g h j k l ; '
Homerow for Russian, when in Windows language instead of my own Russian fonts. Hum... could take a while to get used to.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope this week goes well for you!! Sarah

Sharon said...

The mustard's pretty good. :)