Sunday, August 14, 2005

Out of Context, August Edition

This may be the last one for a while.


Mommy: "I think I'm getting too old to have all these kids."
Carolyn: "Don't worry, we'll be leaving soon."

Derek: "You must be exceedingly rich to be able to sponsor a graveyard for butterflies."

Ethan: "What can horses do? They could make you lose your lives, even!"

Trevor (helping poke the bread dough): "One, two, three, two, eleven!"

Jason: "That seems too slow to sing Hallelujah... It's like a dirge."

Carolyn: "I want progress, not downfall."

Carolyn: "I kind of hate to say it, Melinda, but when you snore... you sound kind of like a pig."
Melinda: "Well, you sound like a motor!"

Carolyn (watching the sunset with Melinda and me): "All I can hear are the crickets... and the wind blowing in the leaves and plants, and Melinda's bike squeaking."

No comments: