Sorry, the weekend post will have to wait. I don't have time right now for two reasons. One, the Grace mail site was moving like molasses this morning. Two, I came to the university later than usual to avoid mixing with the students as much as possible. My host mom told me this morning that the news had announced a case of meningitis, a student in the Science Department. Not much risk, but why look for trouble? However, if our second professor is on strike this afternoon (the first one is in the CIEF program), you may yet see another post today!