Saturday, April 30, 2005

Lit. quiz

I can't wait till the trip. Just think - all that time to read! Of course, this week I was too busy making the usual girly vacation preparations, i.e. insulating the first-floor addition windows and discovering Madame Raccoon & Co.'s breezeway residence. [Update: Mme. apparently entered by climbing up 8 feet of plywood]

So today I picked up a book... first time in several weeks, I think.

"... all His biddings are joys."

Anybody want to guess the book and author?

2 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

You must give us a hint, O Literate One.

Is it from an older era? The language suggests that.

If it's from a more contemporary time, I shall make an ignorant guess at Elisabeth Elliot.

p.s. I have NOT taken unfair advantage of my close proximity to hunt for your chosen reading material, even though it would technically be possible to do so. Shouldn't I get extra points for that?

Sharon said...

Me? A Literate One? Oh Mommy, you should know me better than that. :)

It is... a little bit older. E. E. is wrong. Nice of you not to look, though I thought you'd seen me with it! I'll post the answer after I get back from my antidepressant walk.