Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Just to help you sleep tonight

Yesterday I startled Jason by jerking and yelling when I played the following linked German coffee ad. I don't know why I should even post the link, except for four reasons; 1) it has a little German to redeem it; 2) to show what I can't take; 3) there is always someone who can take it, and who may even enjoy it; 4) occasional disturbances may help us better appreciate the monotonous or insane serenity of our lives. That said, be forewarned.

In order to access this ad, click here, scroll down the orange window, find TV Spot - K-fee Auto, and click the download button at the end. Depending on your surroundings, you may want earphones for the 1 second worth of noticeable sound (says the library student worker). You can save it, then choose Launch File as soon as it downloads to view it at once.

No comments: