Tuesday, January 11, 2005

January's upgrade

The latest sidebar attractions, depending on what attracts you...

-January's Sites of the Month focus on language and the Internet, especially IM communication linguistics, which I find fascinating.

-L & L, languages and linguistics, those inseparable L's; some good resources and interesting overviews.

-A new photo gallery (Winter), dedicated to the latest biggest dump of snow.

I realize that some of the photos aren't perfectly straight. Think of it as a New Perspective in photo art.

Disclaimer: No, I haven't read all the new sites. Others should never have to wait on my slow reading! I did look them over well and would like to finish when I have a chance. However, the day is only so long and daily life is only so short.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I was just looking at your pictures, Sharon. You have a beautiful family! (And you look just like your dad.) :-)

Sharon said...

Wow... thank you, Crystal. I never thought of myself as resembling Daddy, but you have just paid me one of the highest compliments I could wish for.