Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday again

It's April and I'm still wearing a winter coat. Is this right? Or am I just not drinking enough tea?

In any case, carry an umbrella with you all spring in France. Blue skies and sunshine can turn to rain in five minutes.

I didn't have much time to write last week because I was finishing up a dissertation and other homework which somehow disappeared from view last weekend. Now just two weeks of class till two weeks of vacation! Spring break and Easter break all packed into the loveliest time of the year. I bought my plane ticket to Bremen and this week will get my train tickets between Oldenburg and Leipzig.

Mommy, I had to save one of your posts to my desktop! because I was about ready to burst in the calm of La Maison de l'Université here... like the "fou rire" of Nicolas Sarkozy on a talk show that Canal+ was analyzing Saturday evening, to see if it had hurt his standing as a respectable politician...

Tomorrow I hope to bring you a little Sartre that I was enjoying Sunday evening.

2 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

Oooo! Which post?

(not that I'm narcissistic, or anything)

Sharon said...

"Additional Commentary from Nolan." :)

But all my computer saved was the various buttons and not the text! (phooey)