Friday, July 15, 2005

Sudden existence!

Sorry it has taken me so long to put up links for weblogs of friends. Originally I'd wanted to ask everyone personally... finally decided that the courtesy was becoming less than courteous, as I never got around to it.

The married persons have a proper title before their name. Nope, this is not to divide everyone into "single" and "married" status. This is because I still don't feel comfortable using first names where I've used the title so long. So I extended the rule to all married persons.

This is another reason I like Blogger. My friends can have real names and not just screen names.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My friends can have real names and not just screen names."

That is one thing I wish xanga had... but I like everything else about it!