Saturday, May 28, 2005

Good things

This has been a lovely end-of-the-week!

-- Daddy taught me how to mix and lay down cement. This is fun, although a little hard on the knees.

-- Jason and Kendra and Derek and I watched Shrek II last night. I prefer Shrek I, but Number II had its great moments... my personal favorite was when Prince Charming whipped his hair around (on entering the castle to look for Princess Fiona). Face it, laughing is just plain fun, but especially laughing at characters who deserve it, and most especially arrogant guys!

-- Ardith dropped by today, supposedly to pick up her new mattress, but we all know she really wanted to check her email. And now, finally, she's back online with a superb DSL connection, reportedly three times faster than ours! I can feel her enjoying it right now.

-- I am drinking Bigelow's Constant Comment Tea... for the uninitiated, this is black tea "deliciously flavored with rind of oranges and sweet spice". Mmmmm. And looking forward to reading French online, as I did last night, and the night before that... mmmm.

May God bless your Sunday.

1 comment:

Thainamu said...

I can't read the french, but I do enjoy the Constant Comment.