Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Okay

Yeah, I know, haven't been responsibly keeping this up.

Tonight I guess I do have an excuse... the Internet and cable went down for a while, so I was stuck with boring work like making paper lists of email addresses to avoid another Intergate (somebody really picked an unlucky name, didn't they?) and practicing right-to-left script. Now it's 10:00 and high time for bed, since tomorrow are two big exams for 2nd and 3rd periods. In the first exam I have one student, in the second exam around twenty-five. That's a great number to help all at once on five different exams and to keep relatively not noisy in a library. I can't mind because I'm going to miss the kids so much in two days.

2 comments:

Joy Freschly said...

You're welcome for what I posted. I'm glad it was helpful to not feel alone. Thanks for leaving a comment. I now have another blog and might kinda phase my xanga out. Check out www.joysrecitative.blogspot.com! =)

Hey, that's a really nice picture of you on your site. =) What a nice smile you have!

Sharon said...

Great, someone else joins the Blogger family!