Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Out of Context, March edition

A little late
But worth the wait?
(I hope)



Ethan (on my receiving mail from Grandpa): "We had a very secret conversation going, and you don't have to interrupt. It was very secret, between me and Grandpa."

Derek: "It's nutty to waste time."

Mommy: "Nolan! This is a big day! You lost your first tooth! Now go look in the mirror."
Ethan: "You'll see a lot of blood."

Derek (commenting on packaged mixes): "Plastic processed food flavored with dead herbs - eewww."

Jason: "What an unmitigated piece of junk!"

Sharon: "Ardith got a speeding ticket?"
Jason: "Ardith got a speeding ticket!"
Derek: "Ardith got a speeding ticket? Yesss..." (almost under breath)
Kendra: "What's this about Ardith getting a speeding ticket?... Whooaa..."

Kendra (wonderingly): "Baked apples?"
Jason: "Yes, Ardith prides herself on thinking she can cook."


--Special thanks to Ardith for supplying half my quotes this month!--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sharon!!!!
(I almost forgot - gasp!!)
:-)
Hope you had a wonderful day...

Sharon said...

Thank you. :)