Saturday, December 04, 2004

Picture Time!

Finally! It's only taken me about ten tries. Posting photos is a two-step process; first, loading them into an album from the hard drive on my computer; second, linking them on a lobby computer, because for some reason mine doesn't do links.

These are from the trip Ardith and I made to visit Daddy and Mommy.

My wonderful parents:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/SharonLHoyt/P1040357.jpg

My beautiful, popular sister Ardith:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/SharonLHoyt/P1040358.jpg

(you can tell I'm only justifiably biased)

And yes, they made me get a picture taken too:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/SharonLHoyt/P1040359.jpg

Now that I have a reliable site for hosting photos, there should be more in the future. And now I'm going to post this before I accidentally hit the odd combination of buttons that clears the window.

6 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

Ma chère, I hope you do not mind that I linked the first picture you posted. It suited my purposes perfectly :-)

Namely, shameless self-promotion. Can one ever get too much?

In betweenst times, I see you have posted MORE. You always were the industrious type.

Sharon said...

Ma chère maman, of course I want you to link whatever pictures you like. It's a good picture. :)

I'm afraid you wouldn't say I was so industrious, if you knew I hadn't put in more than 2 hours of homework before 9 p.m. on a Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!

Just wanted to thank-you for posting that nice picture of your parents.... They both look well, it is a good picture!

Deb Currier

Ma Hoyt said...

I think it is safe to say that your older sister will not become a professional photographer anytime, soon.

Personally, I would sue.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. Thanks for posting. My, my, wouldn't your great-uncle Garner have enjoyed getting to know you, conversing in French and discussing linguistics!
Nancy Hoyt

Sharon said...

Oh, thank you, Aunt Nancy. I wish I could have met Uncle Garner too.