Sunday, October 10, 2004

Update

I don't know how many people actually read this blog, but I would like to ask for prayer for Daddy and Mommy. Neither of them has been online today, so I began to wonder. Kendra told me on AIM that Mommy took Daddy to the hospital on Friday because his heartbeat was irregular. While staying there overnight, his defibrillator shocked him, so they sent him up to Mayo, where he was shocked again.

I'm sure Mommy will be back within a few days to give more details. Till then, please do pray for them.


The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

James 5:16

4 comments:

OKAna said...

Hi Sharon. I'm a friend of Elizabeth's and I've met your parents. I read your mom's blog every day - she's a wonderful writer and a great lady! I wanted you to know that I'm praying for them.

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for telling me.

Sharon said...

If anyone has not read Mommy's blog yet today (10th) - http://iowahoyts.blogspot.com - you need to.

Thainamu said...

Sharon, I'm sorry your parents have to go through this. I am praying for them and for your entire family.
--one of the M.O.C.K. mothers