Sunday, October 24, 2004

Photos

So I only seem to be posting once a week. What can I say? Life is busy.

I thought y'all might like to see some photos I took over fall break. These are from the day we went up to see Daddy at Mayo (Monday, 17 October).

Daddy, with his IV to the far left, and his heart monitor on upper left -
http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/e57b8_P1040306.JPG

Nolan and Trevor busy on Daddy's exercise bike -
http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/ad546_P1040309.JPG

By popular demand, Mommy -
http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/0c2f4_P1040320.JPG

Trevor thinking (on trip up) -
http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/c82fd_P1040302.JPG

And finally (okay, it's not quite straight, and I'm not quite a professional photographer. . . yet),
all the kids, more or less, in our 15-passenger van (on trip up) -
http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/52fe2_P1040298.JPG

I'm thinking this is the first time many people have seen Daddy for a while, since he and Mommy haven't been in our last few Christmas pictures. Anyway, this will give you an idea of our family right now. Thank you for all the prayers!

Today is one of those rainy Saturdays perfect for falling asleep over homework reading in a dorm room. Today I was glad to discover that all my midterm grades are in, all As.

Next week is Grace's Missions Conference week. For us, this means extra-long chapels on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and instead of classes Wednesday, two sessions with missionaries as speakers (8 a.m. and 11 a.m.). Wycliffe has one each hour, so that makes my choice easy.

Ardith, please have a very pleasant and relaxing Fall Break this weekend!

Having decided to avoid the sensitive topics of religion, politics, and sports, let me wish you all un bon week-end, una buena fin de semana, ein schönes Wochenende.

10 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

Nice pics, ma chère :-)

Sharon said...

Thanks, maman. :)

MoM said...

You forgot a very important person....Ma Hoyt seems to be missing in action even though you can feel her presence.

Thainamu said...

Nice photos, Sharon. Yes, I too would like to see one of your wonder-mom! Let me know how you like the Wycliffe speakers, and tell me who were the presenters, if you remember.

Sharon said...

No, I didn't actually forget Mommy. . . was instructed. . . but I'll see what I can do.

Thainamu said...

Thank you for the extra photo, Sharon and Ma. It didn't hurt that bad now, did it?? :-)

Ma Hoyt said...

It wasn't as bad as I'd feared :-)

Sharon was under strict instructions not to post a picture that made me "look fat." (a little vanity never hurt anyone, if I may humbly advise)

So, except for having a bad hair day....

Ma Hoyt said...

Sharon, I am SOoooo glad you put these pictures up. When I'm here at the hospital I just go to your blog and sit and look at the kids for awhile....

Daddy has the one of Trevor on the slide for a screen saver. (sigh) Was there ever a cuter little bunny in the world?

Sharon said...

Mommy, I'll be sure to send you the others I took.

Ardith said...

Mother dear, I think you look great in that picture. Really and truly.