Saturday, October 09, 2004

Saturday Already

I think time perception should be reduced to an equation where the speed of time passing (y)increases exponentially as a person's age increases (x).

Last night Cheaper By The Dozen was playing in our lobby. Besides making me homesick, it reminded me to try posting links to pictures. The following link should take you to a photo I took of Trevor this summer. If it works, you will highly enjoy it because a) everyone has to love Trevor, and b) I took the picture with the superb Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1PP which Daddy found for me on Ebay.

http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web2/954df_P1030192.JPG

If it doesn't work, you won't know because I will have removed the link.

In other news - Midterms are next week. This doesn't mean much to me, because I only have 2 official midterms next week. I had three tests last week, two the week before, and two more next week. Our exam for Advanced French this Wednesday was the most difficult. I sat and furiously wrote long paragraphs to answer nine essay questions. After the fourth or fifth one, I could feel my brain slowing down perceptibly. After I was done, I felt mentally stretched out for the next four or five hours, and I'm sure the others had a similar experience. So on Friday, our dear kind Professor Schram took us over to the Grille to drink coffee and talk French around the table. We all agreed that we loved our French class!

Now I want to see if my photo links.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sure did! This is going to be fun.

Anonymous said...

Nice one Sharon. daddy