Monday, October 04, 2004

Answers

Apologies for not posting these sooner. I was extremely busy yesterday and today.

--Coercive potential -- Capacity of bombs/shells to kill/injure enemy

--Area denial weapons -- Cluster bombs that kill/destroy everything within area

--Incontinent ordnance -- Bombs/shells that miss targets and kill civilians

--Suppressing assets -- Reducing enemy's fighting ability by killing people and destroying equipment

--Ballistically induced aperture -- Bullet hole

--Scenario-dependent postcrisis environment - Whether we win or lose

Ardith did fairly well, especially on the last two. Which I think are the funny ones. Mommy wasn't as accurate, but then she was trying to apply military tactics to the homefront battle zone.

As to your prize, Ardith, it's too bad I didn't see your answers before I went to Stratford and visited all the intriguing little shops. But, since you're my sister and I love you, I'll give you something. Sometime.

4 comments:

Ardith said...

Sweet! I'll hold you to that...

Ma Hoyt said...

"Mommy wasn't as accurate."

In a state school, that still qualifies as a B+ :-)

Vengeful Cynic said...

In a state school, grading evaluation would be an exercise in futility because everyone passes anyways... even Ma Hoyt.

Ma Hoyt said...

"grrrrrrr"