Friday, June 09, 2006

Just saying au revoir

And don't worry, I won't drag it out too long 'cause I'm typing this on a French keyboard in La Maison de l'Université. Why, you ask? Because for some reason my WIFI card decided to quit working this morning. Or maybe it's just the laptop failing to recognize it. Must be getting tired, since the same thing happened the last couple days... only this time it really happened! Too bad, but no big deal, since I leave tomorrow.

So this is the last post from France!

Everything's ready for the trip. All my tickets bought - except for the two metros between the train station and the airport - and my plane's still on the same schedule according to the automated voice on the phone yesterday.

Now the rest of the day will just be buying a gift for my host family and spending time with them.

Bye from Dijon and enjoy your Friday!

No comments: