Saturday, September 18, 2004

Welcome

Salvete! Xaipete! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Buenos días! Hello!

Welcome to my blog! This is a test post, so it will be very short. Actually, I never intended to have a blog. . . first I had to get a template in order to post on Mommy's, then I was curious to see if I could set up my own. Besides, Daddy and Mommy have a blog. Ardith has a blog. Second-oldest children are very competitive, and I certainly am - so, I must have a blog too.

For those who are interested, the above greetings come from the following languages: Latin, Greek, French, German, Spanish, and English, in that order.

And now let's see if this works!






4 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

*spins in circles on mountain top with arms outstretched*

"The HILLS are a-LIVE, with the sound of BLOG-gers. With songs they have 'OOOFT!!' *trips over long skirt, rolls halfway down mountain. Goes home to regroup*

:-) votre chère maman

Sharon said...

Thank you, Mommy, for being the first to post on my blog!

Ardith said...

And Ma Hoyt strikes again...

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Let's see if the *recent comments* thingy works...

Kendra