Saturday, April 12, 2008

There we were...

... on the deck of the ship.

I was looking over the edge into the water, it was night -

B-OO-O-M!

Something like a nuclear firework cracked deep beneath us underwater and vibrated everything - we all staggered, jumped back from the edge and braced - after 3 seconds - somehow I was still looking over the edge - the water parted! and an enormous missile shot up and out, shaking everything with its passing... arced away... exploded enormously and red in the night sky.

4 comments:

Ma Hoyt said...

I didn't know "The Winona Queen" was still in operation.

Can they do that with a pontoon boat?

Sharon said...

You know, I didn't lean over far enough to see the name of the ship. But it was off the Atlantic coast somewhere. I don't think it was a pontoon boat either.

Ma Hoyt said...

Okay Missie....you had better fess up!

Sharon said...

It was just a dream. It was an exciting dream though, so I thought I would share it.