Saturday, April 26, 2008

Latest

Guess what? I have a new car!

But I forgot to take a picture, so this little description of the most important points will have to suffice for now:

'95 Honda Civic, white, 114,000 miles, power windows and a CD player (provided by previous owner).

Can you believe all that? A '95, so extremely new! Less than 15 years old, unlike the '89 Toyota - which latter is practically as old as I am. Only 114,000 miles... wow, I can't remember driving a vehicle under 200,000. Power windows can be really annoying since I am always rolling my window down and forgetting to put it up till after I've turned the car off, but oh well, just have to train myself. And the CD player! There' s a radio with it, which is nice too. But having a CD player is just too wonderful.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congrats on your new car, Sharon! Any chance of you heading back this way soon?

Sharon said...

We're running out this weekend but only as far as Ardith's. Maybe I can make it out again before your wedding, which I hope is coming together smoothly for you.

Ma Hoyt said...

Sharon...you DO realize Rebekah's getting married two weeks after you bring Kendra to Ardith's house...?

Don't forget...PICTURES OF THE CAR. And a name. Am dying to know what you've named it.

Sharon said...

Oh no, two weeks!

Pictures coming and the name with them, although you might be able to weasel the name out of Kendra. I would never have named the car, but the name was really already there.

Anonymous said...

Due to the rising college tuition rates, I shall be glad to give out the car's name for a small fee.

Kendra