Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bye!

We're leaving at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow!

Pray that I wouldn't feel sick (who cares how horribly the virus is ravaging my body as long as I'm not aware of it). Thank the Lord that the second day of the cold feels like the end; and that my brother Jason is along to drive to the Iowa border, to keep me awake through Illinois, and to help me hunt down O'Hare. After that, getting to Warsaw, Indiana will be a piece of cake... that is, a bar of chocolate, provided I remember to buy more when we stop for gas.

Let's keep this short and sweet so the laptop battery can get charged up before bed.

Sending you all love and wishes for a joyful, restful Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola che, espero que haya llegado bien a warsaw! cuando tengas tiempo tenemos que juntar! estoy sin una compañera por este semana! me podés llamar, mi extención es 7228..bien facil! y bueno espero que todo ande bien para vos, nos vemos pronto! besos chau

Anonymous said...

OK Sharon....having been on Jason's blog and seeing a "story" there....I wonder what you have to say?

Deb :-)