Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today's good news

Today Melinda celebrates her 14th birthday! Happy birthday, Melinda!

(Doubtless there will be photos going up at Ma Hoyt's site in the next 24 hours.)

Yesterday marked the 2-year anniversary of Daddy's heart transplant. I don't think Mommy will mind if I link to her reminiscing.

Today at exactly 16:00 I walked out of the classroom 10.5 a free girl! The last exam is turned in and the semester is over! - except for receiving this last grade, Monday.

Thanks to God for all of His goodness!


Now that I have all this free time I should write a really long post. But I'm sure you'll agree with my eyes that they need a break, after spending all of yesterday (only a repeat of the past week-and-a-half) typing and revising a 4-page single-spaced paper and studying copious notes.

Sending you all love and besos!

No comments: