Thursday, November 16, 2006

More vacation

Excuse me for not posting more. I tried Tuesday but it didn't work, and Wednesday I wasn't around, since I went to a friend's house to eat lunch and talk and watch a movie.

While there I tried to talk to someone else in French. She studied French several years and knows less than me. Guess what. She can almost talk more than I can. I can hardly put five words together. Spanish keeps coming out and interrupting. Probably that's a good thing, for now. Later we'll try to get the two to function simultaneously.

Monday I received my last grade of the semester.

Literature: 8
Art: 9
Spanish: 10
Argentine Society: 8
Traditions: 10
Political Economy: 9

8 comes out to an A-. At least I didn't pull any Bs, although it's been three years since getting as low as an A-.

Well folks, that's all the time left, as the ticking clock on this computer informs me I have 2 minutes to get this published and get off before the price rises to the incredible height of 1 peso.

No comments: