Friday, June 17, 2005

It's Friday again

This is so unfair. My right arm is getting all the hammer exercise, which means my left arm and the right side of my brain must be suffering.

Maybe I'll start using my left hand for less important things, like eating and writing.

This is so annoying. Ardith's AIM away message won't get off my screen.

... never mind, there it goes...

This is so inexplicable. Why does it take me all morning and afternoon to get past tiredness and starvation, only to really feel like working at about 5 o'clock?

I think I'll blame it on the heat.

That was so delicious - chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream for Nolan's 6th birthday.

Happy birthday, dear little brother Nolan!

This is so great... being lazy on Friday night.

Jason and I are going to watch Master and Commander, for only the second time.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea my autobiography had come out yet....

Sharon said...

Well, I hope not... otherwise your memory is worse than Daddy's.