Sunday, May 06, 2007

Done!

That's it! Graduated and done with school.

It's funny how having graduated came make one feel like a whole new person, and much more an adult than any of those milestone birthdays (such as 18 or 20 or even 22). Did anyone else have that experience? From here, life seems like a calm clear river on out into the ocean of eternity (I can see the ocean but I can't see where the river joins it yet). Not to make too big a deal of it - it just seems that way!

(Hopefully nobody noticed those three succeeding prepositions.)

I thank God for His love and care during these four years. In the next day or two there may some reminiscing over specific examples of His presence in this college endeavor.

5 comments:

Thainamu said...

Congratulations and good for you! I'll be anxious to hear what your plans are. Don't forget GIAL if you want to do grad studies... :-) Maybe you could come live in my neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats, Sharon! Most other colleges are done now, too, but not us yet - our finals start tomorrow and then Bible conference Thurs. and Fri. Then I finally get to "relax" when my family gets here on Friday night... and after this weekend, it's off to Utah for a missions trip! Yay! :-)

Sharon said...

Thank you, you're both sweet. :) Don't worry, Thainamu, I haven't forgotten about GIAL... and you keep from getting too busy, Rebekah!

Anonymous said...

Are you going home, or do you have other future plans?

Sharon said...

Future plans? What are those?

I do have some present plans -- such as finishing up the school year at Warsaw High School, attending two weddings, and helping get ready for an open house.