Thursday, April 19, 2007

That was fast

Night class done in under 45 minutes! How can you beat that? Apart from the extra time and the beautiful evening, it's kind of sad. Education is getting so casual these days.

Graduation can't possibly be here in two weeks. Where did college life go? Apart from no more homework and real living, it's kind of sad. People are getting so spread out these days.

But that's not quite enough kind-of-sadness to get me enrolled in graduate school!!

If walking down the commencement aisle is anything like walking down the Buenos Aires street Villanueva away from the university for the last time, I'm afraid I may positively burst from sheer, sheer delight!

But it's still kind of sad.

And so the adventure continues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad about the casualty and only 45 minutes? Sorry, I'm one of those who would be overjoyed and spend my extra time with friends... or something... :-D