Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Some fresh air

Ahhhhhhh....

Oh, excuse me. That was just me breathing.

Ten pages single-spaced ready to turn in today; three down, six to go. (You're not supposed to add because I don't feel like changing it.) We'll just skip the part about how and when those were finished since such evidence might cause someone to lose her good name.

If I can just survive the next semester, there are two possible reactions: leave the educational world forever or stick around to reform it.

5 comments:

Thainamu said...

Where will you be next semester? Some exotic place?

Ma Hoyt said...

Wow, I was just about to chatise you for not posting when I thought to "refresh," and up popped three new posts!

Good ol' Blogger. Some things never change.

I talked to Jason on IM last night for a couple minutes, so yes....I still believe in miracles.

He's starting to look forward to Christmas vacation and won't that be a happy reunion when everyone is back together?!

Can hardly wait :-)

Sharon said...

Next semester will be exotic Indiana.

I can hardly wait too, chère maman. :)

Anonymous said...

Che, cuantos ensayos tuviste, tenés escribir? yo solamente 3, uno de 3 paginas single spaced, y dos de 10 paginas doble espacio! Que feo! estas lista para regresar? yo estoy lista regresar a Argentina!!! cuando vuelvas? necesitas escribirme cuando tengas tiempo! Quiero saber como va todo ahi con vos! Espero que todo ande bien. esoty orando por vos! chau amiga
Besos
Amy

Sharon said...

Oh Amy, no tenía tanto, sólo el de 3 páginas espacio sencillo, uno de 10 doble, otro de 5 doble que me queda escribir para la semana que viene. Entonces vos tuviste más, pobrecita! Te escribo mañana. :)