Saturday, September 23, 2006

So much for that

Spring decided to leave us the day after it came.

Thursday the government suggested that Friday be a day of not driving autos (and taking public transportation instead, I suppose), since autos are damaging to the environment and congest the traffic. Apparently it didn't work very well, because traffic was horrible last night. When we took a colectivo in Cabildo, it took us as long to get from the street Olleros up to the street Juramento as I could have walked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, can I just say that I so wish I was down there with you? Don't let the midterms get you stressed out, because, to be completely honest, they aren't that bad. I really hope that you are doing well. fuiste a la conferencia de jovenes ahi en la iglesia este fin de semana? ahh como extraño todos ahi. Bueno, no voy a hablar de todo eso. Espero que todo este bien por vos. nos hablamos pronto...
besossss
Amy

Sharon said...

Hola Amy, me alegro de leer tu mensaje! y muchas gracias por el castellano. Si, fui a la conferencia de jovenes, re lindo y divertido... los mensajes de la Biblia eran buenos y nos divertimos mucho con ping-pong y otros juegos. La próxima vez espero que estés. :) Te mando un beso grande!