Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally

That was close. Almost two weeks without a post!

Last weekend Daddy and my sister Kendra drove out from Iowa. Daddy went on down to Tennessee to visit Grandpa Hoyt while Kendra stayed to visit Grace (and us too, a little!). She did a really good job of it too - spent two nights in the dorm and ate at least five times in the cafeteria, visited five classes, two chapel sessions, talked to professors, and even went to the weekly Chorus rehearsal. Not to mention put up with her sister's busy work schedule and took care of herself and explored various parts of campus. A lot better than I managed for my college visits! Wednesday evening was so beautiful that Hannah and Kendra and I went out to the lake and swung on the swings and walked around Grace Village and the Island for a while. The next morning Daddy and Kendra took off, but not before stopping by the school and changing my snow tires in the parking lot. Try telling me I don't have a wonderful Daddy! It was very nice to see my family for a little while.

Less than 6 weeks till I see them again and graduate! Yippee!

On Saturday I received a wonderful surprise birthday present, which I'll have to explain to you as soon as seems prudent.

In the meantime, you can all pray for the May 5th graduation. Thank you.

No comments: