Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Visiting the Internet

Hello. If it weren't for my job and an hour-long lunch break, I wouldn't be here. So you should thank DePuy!

(Actually, you're probably thankful to have a break from this blog.)

My sister Kendra is all moved into Grace and even has an ethernet connection in her dorm room, which is more than I can say for myself.

This is just to let the few readers know that all is well. Stacey has moved into our new apartment too, and we are having fun evenings of cleaning and organizing. I did almost burn the house down yesterday by turning on the iron, leaving it to warm up and forgetting that it was lying down on the ironing board, not standing up... God has been very gracious to let me grow up, I think sometimes!

3 comments:

Thainamu said...

You iron??

Ma Hoyt said...

It's a retro kinda thing, Thainamu.

And no one gets tired of reading your blog, Sharon.

(next time, just remember to let the iron sit upright whenever you're not actually ironing :-p )

Sharon said...

Wait, I thought we'd been through this iron discussion before. It ain't retro, it's fun, not to mention relaxing, absorbing, mind-calming... Ironing will have to have a post of its own.

Good tip, Mommy, that's what I'm trying to do now.