Saturday, February 03, 2007

5 weeks and 5 days later....

Mee-e-e-e-rrry Christmas!!

Weren't you all promised a bunch of presents?

The Argentina photos are now up!

(Actually they've been up for a couple weeks. Someone just forgot about them. Oops and sorry.)

The link below is my entire Photobucket album. The main page has a few pictures, and there should be a list of sub-albums at the top. You'll want to click on the sub-albums with Spanish titles for the Argentina photos. Please note that these albums provide bilingual captions! - you'll need to click on the photo to read the entire caption.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v603/SharonLHoyt/


You can go ahead and look at anything in my album. It's all safe!
I'll link it on the sidebar as well.

Have fun and stay out of trouble this weekend.

5 comments:

Thainamu said...

Thanks for the photos. Looks like you had a great life experience.

Sharon said...

I guess it takes a lot less time to look through them than to put them up!

Ma Hoyt said...

I'm enjoying the photos, though I still haven't gotten through all of them.

Guess I'm just a slow reader.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the photos of Argentina! We're flying down next week and I SOOOO look forward to some nice warm weather, great asados, seeing old friends and making new ones :-)
This is just a five week trip. After we move there (end of year, early next year?) you'll have to come and visit. We'll be living in Carlos Paz, about 1/2 hour from Cordoba.
Oh by the way, we're sort of related. Your dad and my husband are first cousins. :-)

Sharon said...

Ohhh, I know who you are - hi Kim!

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. How exciting that you're moving back! Someday I would love to come visit you. It sounds like you picked a beautiful spot to live. Que tengan unas semanas muy lindas en Argentina!