Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mañana

Well, I was going to post about real life, but seeing as it's almost 11 PM, I think I'd rather read... especially since Daddy has tomorrow off. No need to get up at a decent hour and be a good, morally supportive daughter. But, in case any early risers in my family are alarmed on reading this, don't worry, unless you don't see me by 9 or 10 AM. Then you can worry.

I'd rather read, because Sanditon is waiting for me to return (in fact, if you like reading your computer screen, how about this), and because reading late will make me a perfect hypocrite, since I just informed my family that every minute of sleep before midnight is worth four after midnight. Hey, it's just self-adjustment for the next two nights of Pride & Prejudice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I take credit for being the first to read this....(and comment)...and all because I couldn't sleep.

That's what I get for laying on the couch this afternoon to read the U.S. News & World Report article on Ariel Sharon.

I will probably negate all the time spent trying to sleep and end up in an alternate universe.

Where is an "Easy" button from Staples when you really need one?

Sharon said...

Good question. I figured you'd be the early riser to comment... just didn't expect that early...I'm sorry you couldn't sleep.

How was your visit to the alternate universe? You amaze me, Mommy - you're looking remarkably normal today! I never would have suspected.